- The regulations apply to all persons staying in Karwacz Manor.
- The payment for the stay is collected from the Guest on the day of arrival (in advance) – no later than one hour after the arrival.
- The basis for the Guest’s check-in is the presentation of an identity card or passport and signing the registration card.
- The hotel day lasts from 13:00 to 11:00 am. After 11:00 am, a fee will be charged for extending the hotel day. The fee for extending the hotel day until 4 p.m. is PLN 80, after 4 p.m. we charge the cost of the next hotel day.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize a credit card at check-in or to collect a cash deposit in the amount of the entire stay.
- From 22:00 to 07:00 there is a night-time silence. The hotel may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule.
- Persons not checked-in at the hotel can stay in the hotel room from 07:00 to 22:00. After 22:00 there is an obligation to report additional people staying in the room.
- The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel’s equipment and technical devices caused by him or her or by his visitors.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hotel rooms.
In case of violation of this rule guests will be charged with the cost of refreshing the room: 450 PLN.
- Pets are not allowed in hotel rooms. Failure to do so will result in a penalty of PLN 400 for each day the animal is in the room.
- There are fire detectors installed in each room and corridors. If the fire alarm is triggered, the Guest will be charged PLN 500.
- Rooms are cleaned daily from 8:00 to 13:00
If you do not want cleaning – please post a “do not disturb” card.
- The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will allow the hotel to react immediately. If defects cannot be repaired, the hotel will endeavor to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
- Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the departing Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at the Guest’s expense. In the absence of such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for 3 months.
- In an emergency, please call 664-023-559
- By renting a room, you accept the above regulations.